Finding Your Mission as an Entrepreneur Following a Lay Off
Joel Salomon is a prosperity coach who helps others overcome obstacles standing in the way of their financial freedom.
- Why it takes being laid off to get you to live your dream [2:08]
- When you believe everything happens for a reason [4:11]
- An early morning epiphany that makes you shut down your business [6:48]
- Building a second business upon the lessons learned while building the first one [11:02]
- Money flow when your passion level is up [15:35]
- Appropriate pricing for coaching professionals [16:57]
- Shifting limiting beliefs to empowering beliefs [19:09]
In 2019, Joel published The 9 Money Rules Millionaires Use: Only The Unconventional Ones which was a bestseller in both self-help and personal finance. In 2018, he published Mindful Money Management: Memoirs of a Hedge Fund Manager, which immediately became a bestseller. Joel was laid off from Citi in 2012 which gave him the kick in the butt to live his dream and start his own hedge fund.
Brief Description of Gift
A free 30-minute coaching session and a free copy of The 9 Money Rules Millionaires Use: Only The Unconventional Ones
URL for Free Gift
Text to 66866 “ninemoneyrules”